Please read through this Code of Conduct carefully. As a member of Game Plus, you agree to be bound by, and comply with the provisions of this Code of Conduct.
This Code of Conduct will govern your behaviour in relation to the Game Plus Co- Working Space. Our code is designed to complement relevant professional workplace standards and rules and is not designed to substitute such standards and rules that are considered common sense.
You agree to the following:
- To clean up after yourself and keep the Co-Working Space clean and tidy.
- Food and drink is permissible so long areas are appropriately cleaned up afterwards and litter is disposed off in the designated rubbish bins.
- No smoking or drinking alcohol within the Co-Working Space.
- Treat all Co-Working Space members, staff and their belongings with respect.
- Consider safety first for all members and staff. For example, exercise caution if liquids are spilled on electronic appliances.
- Handle all property of the Co-Working Space with care and report any known damage or faults to Game Plus staff.
- You are responsible for any damages you cause to the facility and/or equipment during your use of the Co-Working Space and you agree to pay on demand without challenge for any damage you (or any of your guests) cause to such property.
- Avoid discussions that may interrupt other users, discuss matters quietly and remain considerate of other Co-Working Space members requiring concentration.
- Avoid activities that slow down the internet.
- Illegal downloading of any online content is strictly forbidden within the Co-Working Space.
- Keep swearing to a minimum, as per ordinary professional workplace standards.
- Keep considerate distances from members working on confidential content and refrain from viewing their materials without their consent.
- You are responsible for watching your belongings, items left unattended are not the responsibility of Game Plus staff or other members.
- No stealing generally: inclusive of property, intellectual property, ideas, clients or food.
- Security of the Co-Working Space is everyone’s responsibility, pay attention to closed doors for security purposes.
- No pets or animals are allowed in the Co-Working space area.
- The Game Plus and the Academy of Interactive Entertainment has the right to use any picture or media received from you or taken of you in connection with the GamePlus Co-Working Space and you agree to waive any compensation for such use.